Liverpool FA Cup s/f (N) | Post Match Thread

Despite him saying time and time again that the PL is the priority as it is the hardest of them all to win? He wants them both equally, just for different reasons.
Well we will soon find out. I have a feeling he will think that Watford and Leeds can be beaten by whatever team he puts out.
At least Villareal also have a free weekend pre CL 1st leg
as La Liga scheduled Copa del Rey final on the weekend pre UEFA semis, supporting domestic teams for the big matches. Smart.

Anyway, we actually need dippers PL opponents to play their bloody cup finals against them. Gives us some room for needed rotation.
Dippers match list will be tough, in case opponents don't roll over as usual. We'll see.
Fingers crossed. Just read that Moreno pulled his Hamstring last night so probably out of their game.

Considering the run we had. Through in the CL, Should have won the PL game but performance was VG. Rotated side lost 3-2 to a balls out strongest Liverpool XI.

I'd have taken that at the start of the 4 game run all day tbh. I can grumble as much as I can priase over the 4 games, fuck it we go again.

Missing give or take 5 starters and losing 3-2, I will take it.
While Lpool were the much better team in the first half, if the 2nd goal came 10 mins before fulltime it would have been more interesting, they were getting shaky and know we can open them up.
Europe & League more important trophies to win.

If I'd known we were going to get knocked out in the semi-final the way we did, then I'd have preferred to have been knocked out by Swindon in January. Probably would have been best all round.

Absurd decision to have a minutes silence, even more so when you consider they’d already had one in their previous home game.

I really can’t get my head around why another one was required at a game at a neutral venue?
Bit of virtue signalling from the FA me thinks.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.