Liverpool FA Cup s/f (N) | Post Match Thread

We should have been in that Semi, Palace had a goal drought but beat us 4-0 int he QF, they ended their 9 game drought just before they played us in the FA Cup via our mates lowly Lincoln.

In 1995 stadiums were being rebuilt not the best comparison year.
stadia were being rebuilt in 94-95 but it’s not my letter and the crowd was short of LFC’s capacity. Their opening PL crowd that season was 30,017 and March 19 Anfield held 38,906 for a game v Utd so, ultimately, the letter writer was accurate in the LC semi being significantly under capacity (about 13000 below). I think it’s ridiculous when fans criticise low crowds of others, my point by posting this was to show it can and has happened to most clubs. Those criticising City need to recognise that all clubs can ‘not sellout’ on occasion. It used to be the norm, now it’s the exception I guess.

Attachments

• D20883A6-A7FF-4BC0-B32F-EC825380C763.jpeg
    D20883A6-A7FF-4BC0-B32F-EC825380C763.jpeg
    329.9 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:
@stuart brennan I took you up on your offer of DMing you yesterday and am still available to discuss the Scouse attack on Block 109 if you’re still interested. Cheers.

PS, I want to say a big thank you to everyone for your support yesterday, it was much appreciated Blues. Cheered me up.
Well done for continuing to raise this attack Eric. Sorry you and the injured family were caught up in this horrible incident.

Would have been of it was the other way around.

Anyone think Grealish was fouled on that corner and could have maybe got a head on it if he wasn’t? They were desperate to give the scousers a penalty the other week for wrestling off the ball against Brighton, surely it was more of the same.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.