Brighton (H) | Post Match Thread

I actually missed the Dias/Dunk incident as I was out of the room for the last few minutes of the game. What happened?
A free kick for Brighton about 40 yards out on the right hand side. There was a bit of argy bargy before it was taken. When it was taken Dunk just ran full tilt into a stationary Dias and knocked him to the ground. Shithouse bit of play from him.

If anyone wants a laugh, check the marks out of 10 (both teams) on bbc match report.
Dippers pastime when we play, no need to look as Brighton will have best 11 playing at 8/10 and city averaging around 4/10 is the normal.
Nice of them to show how it hurts them, must think the players check how they have done on the BBC reports.

good win in the end. need to keep one eye on the goal difference. Silva showing what a bit of decisiveness can do in front of goal. i worry we have a couple of players in Mahrez and Gundo just losing a bit of form and confidence at the wrong part of the season.

this is a stressful part of the season with almost zero room for error. 9 games left to make the difference between champs or chumps. 9 games left without a number 9. 810 perfect minutes and we finish league and champs league winners

I dunno why the media are making a fuss about deflected goals making it seem like we were lucky , it's not as if the dippers don't get their fair share of deflections. If you are not getting deflected goals your not trying hard enough to score in the first place .
Brighton with a competitive display of 35% possession, 2 shots and no actual chances vs 17 shots and a 3-0 defeat according to the bbc. Admittedly we were garbage (slow, no urgency) first half but that 2nd half was men against boys.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.