The Boxing thread

One day you will admit you were wrong. It looks a long long way away though.
What was I wrong about? I don't think Fury is the second coming because he isn't. Deal with it and stop quoting random posts without making much sense what your problem is.

Where is the hypocrisy? I was talking about people losing their shit over opinions people are entitled to have.
For years you have lost your shit for people telling you joshua was shite.

For years you have told anyone who bigged Fury up they were wong for Various reason that have been proven wrong.

Your story changes ever so slightly with each Joshua defeat and each Fury win, you can hide your posts through username but they all still here in the thread.

Just to be clear you are wrong, you have always been wrong on how good Tyson Fury is, even moreso than your opine that Joshua is better than any decent heavyweight, let one Tyson Fury.

I just can’t warm to Fury’s personality but I know how much he brings to the entertainment side of Boxing and tonight he once again proved his one the best ever in this sport.

good luck to him if he has truly retired.
Best ever is over selling the guy massively imho sometimes an athlete(if you could call him that) just happens to be competing at a time when the opposition is very poor. Currently heavyweight boxing is the best example of style over substance.

25 quid for that fight and undercard and the stupid money people pay to be there is slightly bewildering. Outside of ring side what can people actually see? Most will watch it on one of the screens no doubt.

The ultimate over hyped I was there spectacle.

For years you have lost your shit for people telling you joshua was shite.

Your story changes ever so slightly with each Joshua defeat and each Fury win, you can hide your posts through username but they all still here in the thread.

Just to be clear you are wrong, you have always been wrong on how good Tyson Fury is, even moreso than your opine that Joshua is better than any decent heavyweight, let one Tyson Fury.
I disagree with anyone saying AJ is shit or a hype job, as is my right, he earned his stripes miles more than Wilder ever did. I have always backed it up with facts too, where others almost always immediately resort straight to insults. Same goes for why Wilder is everything these people tried to say AJ was(a carefully managed hypjob) I posted a resume audit done by some American hardcore boxing fans which demonstrated it nicely, I've gone through some of the facts myself but nobody is interested in facts on here it seems.

I've never said people are wrong for rating Fury either, so that's more bullshit. I can disagree with how highly they rate him, if you're saying there's anything wrong with that then it's you with the attitude problem. I've never said Fury wasn't good either(I do rate him) so I don't know why you're so defensive about it. Nothing I said in the posts you quoted was "wrong", they were either facts or opinions. You seem to just want a pro Fury-Aj is shit echo chamber and get pissy with everyone who dares to disagree and there are others who are just as militant with that on here and have the gall to point the finger after throwing out insults over a difference of opinion.

That's the whole point about hypocrisy, quick to call others fanboys but everything you're doing demonstrates you're guilty of worse. All Paul1970 did was suggest Usyk beats Fury and people went off on one. That's all that comment was about and you went all weird digging up old posts that didn't even prove your point. You are the fanboy, you've just demonstrated you can't handle any opinion that isn't "Fury is amazing and a great guy" and seemingly hold long grudges about it too. That's textbook fanboy behaviour.

I suggest you go sober up anyway. I'm done here for the night.

Last edited:
I disagree with anyone saying AJ is shit or a hype job he earned his stripes. I have always backed it up with facts where others resort straight to insults. Same goes for why Wilder is everything these people tried to say AJ was(a carefully managed hypjob) I posted a resume audit done by some American hardcore boxing fans which demonstrated it nicely, I've gone through some of the facts myself but nobody is interested in facts on here it seems.

I've never said people are wrong for rating Fury either so that's more bullshit. I've never said Fury wasn't good either so I don't know why you're so defensive about it. Nothing I said in the posts you quoted was "wrong".

That's the whole point about hypocrisy, quick to call others fanboys but everything you're doing demonstrates you're guilty of worse. You seem to just want a pro Fury-Aj is shit echo chamber and get pissy with everyone who dares to disagree. I suggest you go sober up anyway. I'm done here for the night.
Wilder would knock Joshua out that's why he's avoided him

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.