The Boxing thread

He looked in better shape if anything and not gun shy at all. This all while Joshua was still relatively green. Bitter haters may try, but there's no taking away how special that win was and what it did for boxing.
Dead special. Btter hater eh?

2/100

Need i go on?

@bluesmith @Metalartin I think it's best to just call it a night :) This conversation back and forth could go on forever and still disagree.

Let's just put it down to Fury is better than Joshua and leave it at that :)
As a casual boxing fan who dips his toe in the water from time to time, can I suggest that @bluesmith deserved the victory, but @Metalartin inexplicably won the debate on a split decision from the judges?

Struggling to quote the right person - i thought it was me who should 'go sober up'?
What are you talking about? I quoted you and only you(I just shortened the quote). So it appears you do need to sober up. I've not had a drop.
"He's already showing he is something special, there's some people who are going to have to just accept they were wrong about him being all hype looks like he is going to be the real deal" Fury or Joshua?
What do you think this proves? I think AJ has earned his stripes, proven his doubters wrong many times over. No matter what you say any hardcore boxing fan worth his salt knows he is still one of the best HWs of admittedly weak era in comparison to times gone by. It doesn't say AJ is the best ever or even the best of this era.

Please give me some more by all means. I can show you where you've gone wrong and tried to put words in my mouth as much as you like. :)
Hiding your posts in your profile doesn't actually hide them.
I've not attempted to hide my posts, I'm well aware of the search function, so stop with the disingenuous trope.

Last edited:
believe me mate usyk skill level beats the lot including fury but Joshua will want the fight even more because he knows usyk mind is on Ukraine and he could catch him off guard but it’s a big ask .

no sorry I don’t believe you and think Fury would walk right through him, he wasn’t a concussive puncher even as a cruiserweight and Just won’t be able to keep fury off him
He wouldn’t be able to box from the outside as Fury will just keep him away with a jab and if he gets inside Fury will manhandle him and lean all over him
Honestly think it’s an easy nights work for Fury

As a casual boxing fan who dips his toe in the water from time to time, can I suggest that @bluesmith deserved the victory, but @Metalartin inexplicably won the debate on a split decision from the judges?
You are judging on a 12 roung fight though. I've saved my best until the later rounds. Metaltin punched himself out in the early round of 2016/17 I'm only just just coming in to the championship rounds i've got 98 knockouts yet. :-)

We cant have another Catterall Taylor result - it no good for the bluemoon boxing thread

You are judging on a 12 roung fight though. I've saved my best until the later rounds. Metaltin punched himself out in the early round of 2016/17 I'm only just just coming in to the championship rounds i've got 98 knockouts yet. :-)
Yeah but you were also on the undercard in the jack catterall fight and we all know what the judges was like that night :)

Yeah, well, I reckon that Lennox would still beat the shit out of either of them.

Don‘t @ me. You know it’s true.

Dead special. Btter hater eh?

2/100

Need i go on?
I notice you wont explain what you think these quotes prove and why.

Have you forgotten what you were trying to prove? Wlad did look in better shape physically, it was visually apparent on the scales and in the ring. Again what is your point bluesmith? Where is the problem with that quote?

How does that show I think AJ is the best ever, or Fury is shite or I was "wrong" in that opinion? You've still not provided any proof of your claims and you wont because I've never held those opinions.

Shall I go and quote random posts of yours and then say "see see you want more". lol You've lost the plot.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.