It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

Would love Phillips, England international for a hell of a lot less than you usually get one for.

Could slot into peps system easier than rice imo. Would make more sense than rice to me who would want to play every game and fills in and English player spot we will need to fill of raheem leaves. The lad can play abit too I rate him highly.

Phillips would be an extremely good signing but again would want to play every week surely?
It must be a miracle that we’re able to sign any players at all, right? Lol

Would you rather potentially play to win all titles and maybe not play all games, or fight against relegation? Tough choice… Players want to play for Pep knowing how his times work. You may not be used a lot one day, and that can suddenly turn the next, and vice versa. Have we ever not signed a player because they were afraid they wouldn’t play most games? I’d say the opposite has happened

Wasn't this guy the next superstar like his friend de ligt from Ajax

Don't follow barca, so don't know how he has been performing

Wasn't this guy the next superstar like his friend de ligt from Ajax

Don't follow barca, so don't know how he has been performing

Where would he play? As a DM or as a box-to-box? I remember him playing in a double pivot at Ajax.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.