City’s New Kits

OK I’ll stop moaning about the sponsor colour if the shorts are white.

You have to laugh if that’s what Puma have done..finally a brilliant shirt that harks back to our tradition only to fuck it up again with the shorts.

To be honest, as the theme this year seems to be tradition with a twist, I’m thinking the picture must be wrong surely.

Surely they won't fuck up at the final hurdle:-(
It’s like CL v Chelsea final Pep has phoned them and said ‘keep blue shirts’, shattering the hopes of everyone!

Joking aside, how would anyone not look at that beauty and give it the credit it deserves by giving it nice, bright white shorts?

It’s like CL v Chelsea final Pep has phoned them and said ‘keep blue shirts’, shattering the hopes of everyone!

Joking aside, how would anyone not look at that beauty and give it the credit it deserves by giving it nice, bright white shorts?
Let's keep our fingers crossed. Will be worth us fans buying the top either way mind.

From a reputable dealer obviously;-)

Let's keep our fingers crossed. Will be worth us fans buying the top either way mind.

From a reputable dealer obviously;-)
We could organise a mass protest where we all walked to the first home game wearing white shorts…that would show the green and yellows how to protest against something properly important! ;-)

Re the shorts, I know we have occasionally (and wrongly) had blue shorts in the past, but I wondered, during the euros, whether uefa might be leaning on teams to go with kits all of the same colour. Probably imagining it, but a number of teams were playing all-one-colour when their national strip would ordinarily have different coloured shorts (eg England playing all-white, wtf?).
And, to partly colour-blind folk like myself, it was very feckin annoying when both teams played all-in-one with both strips, say, a dark colour, so the differential was very limited. Bloody ridiculous.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.