Real Madrid (A) Post Match Thread

Sometimes football conspires against you.

The odds were in our favour against Gillingham and QPR. They were in Madrid's tonight.

Painfully unlucky at times, ref was shocking, switched off at the back and it cost us.

We left them alive tonight and it cost us.

Still doesn't hurt as much as Spurs.

We'll win this league.

I have no confidence with Laporte and Dias. If they did their job we would have won. My blame goes squarely on them, along with Ederson who might as well have his hands tied behind his back.

Grealish nearly put the game to bed with 2 great attempts - nowt wrong with him tonight
Key word there mate is nearly and instead of the game being put to bed we've been sent packing.

Your argument is based on things that didn't happen. I'm not getting into a back and forth I can't be bothared after that.

After the restart at 1-1 tonight someone from City has to go down feigning injury. Stop the game for 2 minutes, kill their momentum, halts the crowd frenzy and allows us to clear our heads and refocus. But we're too nice to do anything so snidey and we paid the price.
We did it against Atletico, Ederson, Fernandinho even Foden were shithousing but forgot to do it tonight.

Maybe, just maybe tasting such a gut wrenching defeat will give the players more steel, passion and desire to go again next year. We’ll still be in it unlike United and we will strengthen the team. I’m sure the players and management will feel as gutted as We all are at the moment, but hey remember the 90’s!

Yes we said that after our no show in the final last year.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.