Real Madrid (A) Post Match Thread

The Boys in Blue didn’t give in. They fought to the end. Thank you lads, thank you City, thank you fans. It wasn’t to be this time. I’m sorry. You must all, all Bluemooners and City players and City fans in Europe be devastated.
We didn’t show ‘em this time but please don’t be too harsh on the team.

I’m sorry I can’t be more positive except to say they had a bad day at the office.

Did we?

I thought we offered fuck all in extra time//

As bad as that ref performance was, and it was truly horrible, the fact that we just didn't keep the ball away from them even before their first is criminal.

Also, Walker is our most important player defensively

I hope our players learn from how Madrid saw out the final 15 minutes of that game with a 1 goal lead and remember it for the future.

Mortifying result.
.... they should learn, but for the future,and in this future I don't know if there is a place for sterling, definitely not for old ferna and also for Grealish...im feckin depressed just like some Saturday nights back in 80's.... Ps. I really don't think it was a penalty,and Im not optimistic bout be champions again under those kind of psychology,and without walker, Stones.... Haaland should be there tonight.

Unbelievably poor game management after going one up. Cancelo switches off and they score, it was obvious there was going to be at least 5 mins extra time. All we had to do was hold the ball, we normally do the for half the bloody game passing it between the centre backs. All those missed chances in the first leg came back to haunt us. No one has the killer instinct, thought Foden should have got onto the end of that Grealish cross, he just waited for it. Anyway it's done, hope we don't pay a big price at the weekend.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.