Real Madrid (A) Post Match Thread

I said it’d take us ten years to win it. Mind you that was 12 years ago. But I agree, now I don’t think we ever will after the refereeing in those two games.
It certainly didn’t help but it’s a reality we have to work with. Tonight was on the players who played out the last 10 minutes. It happens. Let’s hope it’s a learning thing

Referee had his orders as well tonight. He allowed that fat greasy **** casemiro to stay on the pitch after 2 clear bookings not given. He pointed to the pen spot before the diving twat hit the ground
He shouldn’t have had the chance. It’s our fault.

We relaxed at exactly the wrong moment, we needed to keep them out, as soon as they scored I feared the worst, and we almost lost it in normal time.
Take a long time to get over this, if we actually get over it all.
Can’t blame the ref but that was some very suspect officiating in extra time.
Gutted.

madrid's subs worked perfectly, specially camavinga, they were fresher and stronger in the middle, late. City should've been able to ice the game, and those grealish chances were very unlucky

Theres a conversation to be had that this squad needs some serious changes. Laporte, sterling, fern, gundo. The team needs some air and phisicality in the middle, speed on the wings , Haaland and a fast full back in walkers mold

Football is a cruel game at times.

We can still win the league.

If we don’t manage it this season. Reshuffle the pack and make the changes necessary.

Let’s not point the fingers at Pep or the players. We will learn and try again next season.

Stay off the internet and don’t read the papers. We all know what happened tonight. We lost the game in a mad 5 min. Shit happens.

We are all still blues and can look forward to many more corrupt champions league nights;)

Come on blues big 4 games to go.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.