Real Madrid (A) Post Match Thread

Still struggling to see how we blew that it really is mind boggling. Never ever have I seen a club like ours it's fucking mental...Typical City will never lose us.

We have "bottled" it tonight but not just tonight we should have been home and hosed in the first leg.

It's not the officials fault we lost tonight but they were shite. I feel like @Bill at the minute regarding football...Feel like jacking the whole lot.

So the CL final is the Spanish champions and a team that finished 3rd 17 points behind their country's champions. CL is just a two legged European version of the fa cup.

I am not going to turn on our wonderful club, nor the players nor Pep. Shit happens.

Matchday thread oh dear not great.

On nights like this with the RM play acting I really dont like soft mardy arse footballers. Much prefer to watch cycling were they crash at 60mph straight back on the bike !

I didnt see the match but always felt the 4:3 at our place wasnt great and left the door open. It felt strange walking out of the Etihad, yes we had won but couldnt really celebrate.

It appears that the ref wasnt great even BT question him.
This is the most corrupt competition, remember Chelsea way back when they were cheated on.

Blues just remember this is City our City, the British press/media mostly hate us so will be loving this. This is now the time the players really need us. We have to be loud and proud. I will still be in my City hoodie tomorrow at work.

CTID

You will only get slaughtered off the happy clappers. De bruyne and Foden didn't show up aswell.
I'm by no means a happy clapper. I'm just calling it as I saw it.

Kev and Phil allowed themselves to get frustrated by the antics of the ref and didn't have the mental strength to overcome it. Very difficult when you are penalised for the slightest challenge, yet in Phil's case he had 3 clear YC offences committed against him and only 1 resulted in a card.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.