Real Madrid (A) Post Match Thread

Proud of the boys for what they have achieved. We cannot slag them for what happened, they tired everything. This is Real Madrid and not any team, they know how to win!

The nerves got to them and I cannot blame them. We will try again next year. We need more time to win the Champions League and we will eventually win it.

I just want to win the PL this year whatever happens cause that's more important for me. Winning more and more PLs will help us build the confidence to believe that we can win the CL.

We just need more time

We can dress this up how we like. But it was a fuck up and pep has to take the blame as much as the players.

but i think whats fucked us most is recruitment, which has been appalling, and peps lack of trust in youth to spare our first teamers .

i honestly think now that it needs looking at from top to bottom.
5 out of 5 champs league fuck ups.

One year we will win and it will be glorious. Until then I will forever be depressed.

Take a bow, Bernie. You didn't deserve that. Courtois sensational.
I want to cry. I want to fucking cry. I still can’t believe it. I know this is ,’Typical City’ but fuck me

Our finishing 11 was dire. Grealish and Sterling were appalling and added nothing.

Absolute fuckin joke, I'm the biggest happy clapper but that is inexcusable.

Late soft penalties in both ties ( both scored btw) fuckin suicide job.

The Team on at the end was never gonna see it out, appalling game management.

De Bruyne and Rodri were taken of ffs.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.