Real Madrid (A) Post Match Thread

When you get beat - like the cup semi - it makes you angry but you can move on. When you beat yourselves in a game that's won, fuck off. Walker was a warrior, Bernardo was incredible. Others, step up man - Foden meant to be on of the best kids in the world (which I agree with) well fucking show it then
I think that was a baffling decision tonight Foden on the wing and Gabby in the middle would have been far more effective - both were completely nullified by the swap

Ok, I’ve done my positives and now I’ll tell you that I cried at the result. But not because I felt the team didn’t try but because of all the angst and anguish and upset to every City fan. But we’ve been here before and tomorrow I’ll probably feel better about it. For now I’m going to bed and I apologise to @Johnny Mars Bar and @Psychedelic Casual I just always feel if the players are on the pitch they are fighting to win. I’m sorry I shouldn’t really have responded JMB.

Good night folks. You know what they say: Tomorrow’s another day. (I think that was from a film).

“Luck”, does…not…exist!

Luck is what the weak minded attach to things in hindsight because they don’t understand or can’t accept that they weren’t good or wise enough to not put themselves in the situation where they think they’ve been unlucky or others lucky.

Pep has been short in squad depth and strikers ?? This is what killed us this season
also, we don't know how to use the dark arts of killing the game off with fake injuries and getting the ball in the corners like Madrid did in extra time ?

Still proud of the lads and will have to take it and go again

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.