Real Madrid (A) Post Match Thread

Personally I thought Madrid were very good, dangerous from the off and despite the shots on targets stats were very unfortunate not to be winning before we scored. We had chances yes but they were a threat all game. I thought we blew it in the first game and had my concerns about tonight. I didn’t see it being quite so dramatic though. We have been on the end of some dramatic games in our favour. Cortois played very well though. Our defence wasn’t good enough.

Not sure how popular an opinion this will be but I think Fernandinho is now too old and slow. It cost us in the first leg and I think bringing him on cost us tonight. Other than that, I think we played really well for 89mins tonight. We lost the tie at home when we only won by one goal when it should have been 2 or 3. We still have some learning to do in Europe. Now let's win the next four league matches and stop the Dippers winning all four or we'll never hear the end of it!.

The penalty was about the only thing he got right. Clear foul.. but he probably wouldn’t have given it at the other end
Benzema was going over before the contact. You could call the ref cowardly letting the game go which inevitably plays against us. You could call it something else too. Madrid needing a goal, +6, no football played the 2nd half of ET with Milito alone on the ground 3 minutes & the ref blows up before even reaching the time on the board.

Missed chances? We had a two goal lead on 90 minutes?
Would haaland have been back there preventing rodrygo winning that header?

First leg might have been about 4 or 5 nil. We missed clear chances at 2-0 to completely kill off the tie in my opinion.

I am over it already.

We stood no chance against Liverpool in Paris. They have the better manage in this completion. That is an undeniable fact.

I can see Liverpool putting 5,6,past Madrid because they are Street smart and lethal.

After handing Liverpool an FA Cup Final in our quest to reach the Final, going out tonight. And Liverpool now on the verge of creating football history Pep better deliver the Premier League for all our sanity or we will be hearing about the Quadruple for the next 100 years,

lose the title and this a horrible season ending.

those fucking Wolves and WHU away games, they put the fucking fear in me.

can we not agree to pay Conte in bitcoin like 1000 bitcoins, if he gets a result vs pool? like extra motivation. and also promise kane we go back for him if he raises the game as much the fucker as he did against us recently.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.