Real Madrid (A) Post Match Thread

I ma not sure about the club, but Pep is fucked and he knows that I am sure. The string of debacles he's been experiencing in the CL with Bayern and us is astonishing, but tonight's game topped it all. He created a team that will always beat itself given a chance. Call it a character, mora fiber, doggedness, this team of 2021/2022 just doesn't have it. They collapsed every time they've been pushed in league and cups. Did Pep coached them into automatons unable to reach deep within themselves for that 'something' when needed? I just know this tonight hasn't been bad luck!
Pep is fucked? Really? Fucking idiotic post, who do you want? I could do with a fucking good laugh.

Cannot agree about Laporte, not in this game anyway. Madrids first goal, Cancel lost Benzema, the second goal, no one closed down the cross and Diaz gave the penalty away.
Zinchenko turned his back on the cross to Benzema for peno

Not to get you down even further, but we're surrounded by those snidey bastards over here and will now be seeing dogs, birds and probably even inanimate objects out in their Liverpool gear tomorrow, which is something those in Manchester may largely escape.
My phone hasn’t stopped

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.