Real Madrid (A) Post Match Thread

I am even more gutted for the fact that that our game management is usually good but wow, with just a few minutes remaining, still can't believe it

Our squad depth also exposed today, a 37 yr old used in successive matches

Need haaland and a proper fernandinho replacement

I have become numb to chumps league disappointment. I'm really not arsed.
I want to win it so that the media can stop saying we need to win it. Other than that I have no faith in uefa whatsoever.
But, we play the same charade again next season.
I’ve got to agree there. The only bright spot is that Pep really wants to win it so will probably stick around a bit longer. Think he’ll pack up when/if he succeeds.

One player fucked us up and as much as I love him Cancelo was at fault for both their late goals !!
#
I expect to get slaughtered but he dropped a right pair of bollocks in those final 2/3 minutes !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He was pathetic once he switched to the right and he wasn’t much better on the left. He’s a luxury, but has no fight.

Their pressure caused us to make the mistakes; It happens. Just a shame both mistakes happened in quick succession, and both cost us a goal. We certainly didn't bottle it like many are claiming.

However...

Do not underestimate for one moment the effect that the referee had on that game. The disparity in refereeing got to our creative players early doors, Kev in particular, and it's the main reason why Laporte flashed and it all kicked off.

Our players had to react to it positively and they couldn't because every time they got a foothold the ref would break the play up with a nonsense foul. If I can stomach it I might watch it back and pay attention to his positioning, because he seemed to be coving our passing lanes on more than one occasion. Even Darren Fletcher on comm's said "He's reffe'd the game very strangely". I'll be surprised if he doesn't get a reprimand for that.

I don’t get as excited about CL games as I thought I might when we first qualified for the competition.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.