Real Madrid (A) Post Match Thread

Like Pep said "we feel the pressure", and we´ve been feeling the pressure way too much in UCL specially, maybe himself is passing that to the players, maybe no, im pretty sure that happens, im talking about UCL offcourse...well lets hope we win the Premier League, very hard task to lift the players ONCE MORE after this traumatic loss. Goodnight bluemooners , lets go City!!!

Like everyone else, I’m stunned we let that get away.

When we play our game, we are literally unbeatable. When we succumb to multiple substitutions, try to see out games, and stop playing, we look vulnerable to crosses, commit unnecessary fouls around the box, and then lunge at balls in the box.

As has been said elsewhere (although I haven’t read many pages), we are a light squad without ready replacements in key areas. Without going player by player, or position by position, we need to move out dead weight and either buy quality replacements or bring in EDS players and actually play them. We have quite a few players who look past their sell by date for this team, but a strong base from which to rebuild.

We are THISCLOSE to greatness, but have failed at the final hurdle on the biggest stage too many times.

I’m absolutely gutted. Sick to my stomach. Nothing short of 3 points per game from here will save this season from feeling like a disaster…even after watching some of the best football ever.

The quality and adaptability of some of our players has helped paper over some of the serious cracks in the squad. Here’s hoping having the highest revenues in football leads to a SERIOUS OVERHAUL of this squad.

Pep and Txiki have some serious decisions to make in a few weeks, and we MUST be ruthless!

The Beautiful Game is about results.

Last 2 away performances in Europe have been awful. Never thought I’d question the teams mentality but we were off from the start.

We'll never win the CL. UEFA won't let us.

We pissed on their chips over FFP and they’ll never forgive us.

We didn't deserve to win tonight and the ref made sure we weren't getting back level in extra time.

If we blow the PL now, we should look back on this as a disappointing season.
Sorry but we did deserve to win tonight. They didn't have a shot on target for 90 minutes, you can't say they deserved to win it.

I know we should not be reliant on a few minutes here or there but the fact that the ref . couldn't wait to blow full time,after just three minutes injury time ,is indicative of the way the ref was leaning.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.