Real Madrid (A) Post Match Thread

Courtois was awful in the first leg but you could argue he was a match winner for them tonight - I thought eddy could have done much better with one of the goals
I thought eddy could have done much better with one of the goals
========
I thought he was partly culpable for both Rodrygo’s goals. Slow to get to the cross for the first and made no attempt for the second, though who was marking Rodrygo? Shambolic. I didn’t think it was a penalty, but once given I had no confidence in Ederson saving it. I know he’s vital to how we play, but he really needs to make saves more often. I remarked to a lad at Leeds before the game, ‘why are our staff giving shot practice to Carson and not Ederson?’… Ederson wasn’t even warming up. Anybody else noticed this?

We lost all control in the last 5 mins, that is not down to the manager, that was due to ‘panic’. At 85 mins I said we’re giving them encouragement, panicking… Not had an attempt on target in 90 mis, then that happened. FOUR times in this tie we had a 2 goal lead… I’m distraught. I’m in the PL priority camp, but tonight is painful. I wonder if we’re destined to never win it? I Hope there’s no hangover from this in the remaining games. The players need to recover their mentality quickly.

We should of asked Klopp for some of that magic medicine they use, I’ve never seen scouse players looking tired like our lads look, esp KDB tonight.

I thought eddy could have done much better with one of the goals
========
I thought he was partly culpable for both Rodrygo’s goals. Slow to get to the cross for the first and made no attempt for the second, though who was marking Rodrygo? Shambolic. I didn’t think it was a penalty, but once given I had no confidence in Ederson saving it. I know he’s vital to how we play, but he really needs to make saves more often. I remarked to a lad at Leeds before the game, ‘why are our staff giving shot practice to Carson and not Ederson?’… Ederson wasn’t even warming up. Anybody else noticed this?

We lost all control in the last 5 mins, that is not down to the manager, that was due to ‘panic’. At 85 mins I said we’re giving them encouragement, panicking… Not had an attempt on target in 90 mis, then that happened. FOUR times in this tie we had a 2 goal lead… I’m distraught. I’m in the PL priority camp, but tonight is painful. I wonder if we’re destined to never win it? I Hope there’s no hangover from this in the remaining games. The players need to recover their mentality quickly.
The lads will actually need us..properly..like old teams back in the day needed their fans. I think they tried enough to warrant our unwaivering and loud support ..a massive applaus on our feet stuff next home game

It's hard to believe we lost that tie overall. We really should have had more than a one goal lead in the first leg. Conceding 2 goals in the last minute is tough to take. It seems we have a curse on us in this competition

football has genuinely never made me feel worse than tonight. i feel tired, embarrassed, heartbroken, furious, devastated, gutted and let down all at once. how the fuck do our CL failures manage to get worse every year? I thought 18/19 was rock bottom, then the final, and now this? we don’t deserve it. i am absolutely inconsolable - feels like my world has crashed down around me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.