Real Madrid (A) Post Match Thread

Gutting, ballsed it up right at the end when the tie should have been dead and buried way earlier than that. Pep for once didn't over think it and only made one mistake, bringing on Grealish, but the players let him down at the last. Has to be said though, the CL is a despicable competition rigged even worse than the Pl, that referee was beyond bent in everything he did.

Particularly gutted for Walker and Bernardo who really didn't deserve that.
To be fair Grealish got tgeir defence scrambling...close to 2 up on the night. That would have been hard to lose.

football has genuinely never made me feel worse than tonight. i feel tired, embarrassed, heartbroken, furious, devastated, gutted and let down all at once. how the fuck do our CL failures manage to get worse every year? I thought 18/19 was rock bottom, then the final, and now this? we don’t deserve it. i am absolutely inconsolable - feels like my world has crashed down around me.
Tonight was tough but imagine how a Ukrainian is feeling and thinking right now?

Imagine what a Ukrainian is thinking right now?
don’t be a prick. this is a football forum. we’re all aware that there are far bigger issues in the world than football and far bigger issues in our own lives. weird thing to say to try and gain some sort of credit (?) from everyone else as a do gooder. just fuck off.

A few hours removed now and I’m totally calm. I’ve shed all the tears I have for city.

football has genuinely never made me feel worse than tonight. i feel tired, embarrassed, heartbroken, furious, devastated, gutted and let down all at once. how the fuck do our CL failures manage to get worse every year? I thought 18/19 was rock bottom, then the final, and now this? we don’t deserve it. i am absolutely inconsolable - feels like my world has crashed down around me.

Have a wank mate.

don’t be a prick. this is a football forum. we’re all aware that there are far bigger issues in the world than football and far bigger issues in our own lives. weird thing to say to try and gain some sort of credit (?) from everyone else as a do gooder. just fuck off.
I am not being a prick shit happens. Far worse things to bent out of shape on.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.