Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
well didnt we almost sign C Ronaldo?

I think we did.

left it too late for sure.

say anything, but having those chances fall for CR that was missed by Foden, Mahrez, Grealish in these two games, we probably win something like 10-6 aggregated score.

we were deep in for Kane, but looking back at that whole mess, I dont know what we really expected after the facepalm of Bartomeu promised Messi he can leave just previous summer.
here Levy promised Charlie Kane he will sell his brother etc.

it is just that decision that "OK, lets go into the season without a great goalscorer again" and then sell Torres just in case too.

and we did have the confidence telling Kun that probably better for him to go as new striker deffo arrives.
kind of makes me sad especially the feeling if Grealish had his release clause set at 130m not 100m Txiki still pays it because why not.
Shit I forgot about that. If we did sign him we would of had the same problems he is currently having at the rags and we would of had to lose the chance to sign Haaland this summer.

At the minute he has little or no motivation for football. And all for £600,000 p/w. Haaland would of been a dream if we did sign PR37
Prior to their last game, the guy had scored something like eight of their last nine goals.

All I’m saying is he’s a big game player. But so is Haaland. We lack one of those in the squad

Prior to their last game, the guy had scored something like eight of their last nine goals.

All I’m saying is he’s a big game player. But so is Haaland. We lack one of those in the squad
Still looks like father time is finally catching up with him and it is better in the long run to wait for Haaland . We haven't done too badly in keeping up with Liverpool when all is said than done.

Still looks like father time is finally catching up with him and it is better in the long run to wait for Haaland (which we had done). We haven't done too badly in keeping up with Liverpool when all is said than done.
Again, I am not arguing that we should have signed Ronaldo over Haaland. But not signing anyone has cost us and hopefully won’t cost more

We lack one of those do we ?

KDB
Bernardo
Foden
Mahrez

You can’t have seen many City games if you haven’t seen the above turn it on in big games

Can we be certain that after watching that tonight, Haaland hasn’t changed his mind and chose Real instead?
Not only that, if we bottle the Prem too, Pep might walk and not see out his final year, let alone extend?

Can we be certain that after watching that tonight, Haaland hasn’t changed his mind and chose Real instead?
Not only that, if we bottle the Prem too, Pep might walk and not see out his final year, let alone extend?
Mbappe? A cheeky bid for Salah or Mane? Ignore what Benzema had done off the pitch and sign him for a couple of seasons or Lewandowski. Or Haaland isn't as fickle and if he was then he isn't quite the player for City

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.