Newcastle (H) - Sun 8th May, 16:30 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Are Newcastle? Really?

Oh and by the way, today's PL table tells me that we've scored 84 goals, two behind the free-scoring dippers. Next along is Chelsea, with 68.

When did I say Newcastle were?

I said for those expecting a ruthless backlash against Newcastle that we probably won't - not that we'll lose. We haven't tended to drub teams this season.

We're usually, under Pep, far and away with the most goals. Not this season.

Its purely the price.

Excuse me, everybody, but when Raheem Sterling was bought, he too was the most expensive English player that there'd been. He looked downright lost under Pellegrini in his first season. And people were saying the exact same thing.
I'm not talking about his recent form, but he came pretty good in the intervening seasons, didn't he?

1-0 will do for me. Would prefer something a bit more comfortable, but, no more injuries is crucial. I wonder how Spursy Spurs will be on Saturday for the dippers? No favours expected from anyone, anyway. We can still do the business ourselves.

Hopefully the players get a load of support from us. I expect they will.

It's going to be a tough game, but a really important one.

Hopefully the players get extra motivation to ram it down Salah's throat after last night. Not that they should need extra motivation, but dont let them slimey twats get there hands on the pl after mocking the result last night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.