Real Madrid (A) Post Match Thread

We used to be able to control games, just keep possession and see out games, now we keep trying to play beautiful football no matter what.
The players seem to lack a collective intelligence at times, sometimes i wonder if they are over coached
It felt towards the end last night that there was no on field leader.. Somebody to tell the lads to calm the fuck down and see the game through.. If Vinny was back in that side I’m sure he’d be organising the players , especially the defence better..

We move on….

Tell you what, I hadn't quite grasped this, but I'm shocked by how few tickets for that final are actually destined for supporters. In a 75,000 capacity stadium, a total of 40,000 for the two clubs. 20,000 for each set of presumably match-going supporters, who've been going for years and decades in order to have enough points. The rest, fully 35,000, for sycophants, hangers-on, UEFA toadies and all and sundry.
It really is a repulsive tournament, when it comes right down to it. Not consoling myself, and I wanted us to be there as a team and club. But it just is.

It felt towards the end last night that there was no on field leader.. Somebody to tell the lads to calm the fuck down and see the game through.. If Vinny was back in that side I’m sure he’d be organising the players , especially the defence better..

We move on….

I admit I expected Dias to be doing that. If anything, he was one of the most headless of the chickens. Really surprised and disappointed.

Nowhere near
I don’t let football get me down to much. I have a “can’t win them all mentally” and there’s also worse things than losing a football game. I’m a bit more gutted about last night than the final due to the manner in which we lost and regards the final I had pretty much resigned to losing it once I saw the line up.

We will win this in the next few years.

I think your comment is the best comment of the thread, Real Madrid went through PSG, Chelsea and City in almost the same way. If our players are so bad at defending a lead all what they had to do is kill the Madrid momentum, a bit like against Atletico. Fake an injury, win time. Organise better.

Why Madrid could score 2 quick goals and city (ikeep hearing were better than Madrid could not in 30 min after)

The same Madrid won a CL by equalizing in the last minute against Atletico before winning the ADT.
This is how I imagine Real after the match.

C1C8F5CC-FDEF-44FC-A94D-7572DFD091BF.jpeg

Thought Rodri was candidate for motm last night. Immense in front of the two. Would like to see him drive forward a bit more in future.

He can't drive forward as it will take him a fortnight to get back.

Gutting, ballsed it up right at the end when the tie should have been dead and buried way earlier than that. Pep for once didn't over think it and only made one mistake, bringing on Grealish, but the players let him down at the last. Has to be said though, the CL is a despicable competition rigged even worse than the Pl, that referee was beyond bent in everything he did.

Particularly gutted for Walker and Bernardo who really didn't deserve that.
talking shite, the only threat we had, was when grealish came on.

Jesus has scored plenty one on ones with the keeper, there’s a contract for him to sign, Kevin wants him to stay and so does Pep, but you want him gone, I think I’ll listen to the professionals thank you.

I never said I wanted him out ? i was saying if haaland and the new striker are added to the squad then game time for both sterling and Jesus will be limited, and maybe they want to leave for better game time ? I think Jesus will demand game time at this stage of his career and would get it at any other club, so maybe both sterling and jesus will be sold,

city are top-heavy with forwards and i can not see grealish/ being sold, so that leaves mahrez sterling jesus and the numbers don't add up when we add new signings

Shocking last couple of mins
We move on! Let’s hope we finish this league title off now!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.