Real Madrid (A) Post Match Thread

Oh my god... Ignores the elephant that's been in the room for three or four years, and makes reference to the rags. Pitiful.

There are none so blind as they who will not see.
So we haven’t lost Kompany, Zaba, Toure, Silva, Aguero , and soon Fernandinho and carried on winning trophies and qualifying for the top 4.
I’d say we have done pretty well refreshing the squad, which we should finish this summer with an Aguero and Fernandinho replacement and stayed successful , that’s succession planning.
Next season we’ll have a team with a good average age with all our big players from the last 10 years replaced.

Haha yet he was one our best player over the past month and back to his best. Stop looking for a scapegoat and calm the fuck down.
He's past his peak, regardless of what you say. He's been overplayed by Pep, and years of bad injuries leave him approaching a steady decline.

It's Kompany and Aguero all over again.

He's been the hero too many times, and we should be looking for his long-term replacement rather than kidding ourselves that he's going to go on at top level for another three years.

With his injury record, he's an obvious target for the opposition - Just like last night and in last year's CL final. He's possibly one bad challenge away from being out for months.

Succession planning.

I feel completely dejected and I'd be amazed if this didn't impact us emotionally over the next four games. These things don't happen in a vacuum.

The ref was no more or less bent than every other UCL ref, casemiro should have been booked early but he probably wouldn't have horse collared Foden if he was on yellow etc..

One of my friends is a Derby supporter and you know you've been through something horrendous when they feel sorry for you.

I think this doesn't quite feel worse than Porto, which took me 4 days to get over - time will tell.

Whilst I'd always put winning the Premier League top, the pain from our last 5 Champions League exits means I now desperately want to win it. I think we have a Holy Grail to chase!

Allegedly he needs an operation.

But has been putting it off because of the amount of football for Club and country.

This winter World Cup, i would have thought he might get Surgery right at the end of this season.

He has looked injured, so no idea why he is getting abuse for going missing.

Literally we create fuck all when he and Mahrez are not playing.
To play in pain must be hard to do ,not just now but for later life to .
I have seen a few expro's who played for city & they are fucked .
Him & Walker should be applauded .

I feel completely dejected and I'd be amazed if this didn't impact us emotionally over the next four games. These things don't happen in a vacuum.

The ref was no more or less bent than every other UCL ref, casemiro should have been booked early but he probably wouldn't have horse collared Foden if he was on yellow etc..

One of my friends is a Derby supporter and you know you've been through something horrendous when they feel sorry for you.

I think this doesn't quite feel worse than Porto, which took me 4 days to get over - time will tell.
Ask him about 1989...........cunts

Also It's going to be hard to pick 2 or 3 and say thank you here's the door ? sterling jesus must feel they are done with pep and city with new strikers coming in the summer ?
Jesus stats are ok imo.
Played 38
Goals 13
Assists 11
Min per goal 179

His mins per goal stat is only bettered by Mahrez 115 mins
and interestingly Palmer who has made 11 starts and scored 3 with 1 assist. A goal every 138 mins.
I can understand why some people would have liked to see Palmer get a run out last night.

It feels like I'd back us to be the best team in the world and beat anyone comfortably when at full strength but as soon as a slight inconvenience goes against us like Walker going off or conceding we get rattled so easily.

Seems like we always struggle when going behind/conceding nowadays while in 2017 Sterling would score a last minute winner every other week. Maybe it's the absence of a striker/this slower system (which Haaland might help if he comes), but I can't put my finger why it is

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.