Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yesterday result only makes Haaland desire to City is stronger than ever before, i mean to make City to realize their first UCL title ever is very appealing for him.

He doesn't want to be one of the legends in Real Madrid, he wants to be the LEGENDS on Manchester City.

If he one of those that cares personal legacy then coming to City is the sensible decision for him. To be the MAN that finally break City UCL curse.

Last edited:
We discussed it. It’s an overreaction from 1) us losing to Madrid and 2) a report on Le Parisien that has been officially denied claiming Mbappe had agreed a new contract with PSG. So the usual mindset that they would turn to Haaland if Mbappe stayed at PSG emerged. I’m amazed so many people pay attention to odds like they mean anything.
Very rare the bookies get it wrong though . 1/8 on sky bet which is still massive .

Yesterday result only makes Haaland desire to City is stronger than ever before, i mean to make City to realize their first UCL title ever is very appealing for him.

He doesn't want to be one of the legends in Real Madrid, he wants to be the LEGENDS on Manchester City.

If he one of those that cares personal legacy then coming to City is the sensible decision for him. To be the MAN that finally break City UCL curse.

On an unrelated note, same reason for mbappe to stay at PSG (IF he stays)

Be the face of PSG and win their 1st UCL

Hopefully, haaland is already done to us.

You can tell some people here dream of Mbappe staying at PSG and Haaland ending up at Real Madrid just to prove a point against certain posters… too bad for them it won’t happen. Maybe in their Reddit world it will
hope your right pal you seem to think haaland is ours is that correct CTID

On an unrelated note, same reason for mbappe to stay at PSG (IF he stays)

Be the face of PSG and win their 1st UCL

Hopefully, haaland is already done to us.

Haaland surely knows how Real Madrid and their fans treats their Legends, if they are no longer usefull they will discard them just like any other regardless on what they have done for their Club.

Here he will be treated like a King, a borderline God if he breaks UCL curse with us.

Breaking typical City moment in UCL takes a very special someone, someone like Haaland.

Like Aguero brought us the first PL, Haaland to bring the first CL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.