Paul Pogba

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would see Pogba more as a Gundo replacement in an eight, rather than a six and rotating with Rudders.

I'd argue Rodri and Pogba are very similar in a lot of ways, but could Pogba learn to snuff out danger?

No, Pogba is an attacking mid. Because of his size he gets bucketed as a box to box midfielder and provokes the likes of Souness for not being Gerrard or Essien, but he's never been that player.

Not a great fan of his, however he brilliant juventus and is fantastic for France next to good good holding midfielder. He is now 27 water his years at the scum could be good addition at the right money. Pep would make home more aware as the French manager has done. Would be great to see him as a world beater on free transfer . I’m undecided
He's 29 mate

Won’t happen.

He’s a complete anti-City signing. Been a waste of space and toxic player for United for years, constantly injured and a toxic personality at their club. He’s lazy and never looks up for a fight in tough matches.

Sure he’s talented, but that is simply not enough for a team like us with Pep as manager. Far too many negatives.

Let him go to France.

What are you actually basing that on?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.