Paul Pogba

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've never claimed to have any sort of itk information, but I know someone who played football in France for many years and they told me yesterday that it's pretty much done. Don't know how they would have found out but I guess that person still knows a lot of football related people in France.

Personally I'm fine with it either way, if he comes good. If he doesn't someone else will.

Don’t want him anywhere near the club. His lazy attitude won’t magically be fixed just by joining us. He was a talented player but he sat on his laurels instead of working hard to maximise his talent.

I'm hoping some people are just doing a bit of fishing on here to wind people up. I would be appalled if he signed.

I’ve heard the same as Tolmie on this this morning (from a separate source) so it is in the offing it seems. We’re not his only offer though so not a given he’ll end up at City, but it’s not just speculation from journalists.

What are the club thinking? If it’s true Bernardo still wants to leave the thought of us replacing him with Pogba is baffling. The worlds hardest working midfielder replaced by the worlds laziest…

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.