Paul Pogba

Status
Not open for further replies.

There's a website linked above that has the payroll details for players in the PL, it reports that Grealish is on £300k/wk, and Pogba is on £290k/wk

Still wouldn't want Pogba anywhere near our club though!

There's a website linked above that has the payroll details for players in the PL, it reports that Grealish is on £300k/wk, and Pogba is on £290k/wk

Still wouldn't want Pogba anywhere near our club though!
It also reports that we aren't paying Ederson or Carson at all

it also suggests that our Salary expenditure on players is less than half of our total salary cost as reported in the accounts

probably best to ignore it

it also suggests that our Salary expenditure on players is less than half of our total salary cost as reported in the accounts

It's probably not got access to the details on those players, so it's not published them? That action in itself gives me more trust in it. They might well be the basic salaries? We are reported to offer players a generous package in bonus's depending on achieving targets?
The PL salaries are only a small part of the site. You can choose to ignore it if you want, IMO appears credible.

Edit: Incidentally I checked a previous post I made on 11/4/21 and at that date the same site was reporting Ederson was on £65k/wk and Carson £25k/wk. Transfermarkt says Ederson renewed his contract recently, Sep 1, 2021, he's just bought a new house in Wilmslow. It seems to tally that they no longer have access to his new salary details.

Last edited:

And Foden definitely isn't on £12k a week

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.