Paul Pogba

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm only going off the United match going fans I know and they all say the same thing. Pogba has underperformed without a doubt but has been nowhere near as bad as the media make out. Plenty of others have been worse in their team. He's just not a leader and can't take a game by the scruff of the neck on his own. That's why he looks good alongside other good midfield players i.e. France, Juve and not the same for United. He can't win a game single handed like great players like our KDB but will look good alongside them and definitely bring something to the team.

If he's being forced upon Pep, then it would be a fucking wank signing; if Pep is really keen and is pushing for his signature, then I'll live with it, even if I think he's a busted flush (because in the grand scheme of football and football transfers, I know fuck all).

I would have thought pace would be a priority in our midfield something Pogba wouldn’t provide. I cant imagine he would settle on being a squad player. Tevez turned out to be a great signing but he played with an a competitive attitude and a will to win that I don’t see in Pogba.

Hopefully any interest from the club is superficial. But if it is true then we will have to trust in Pep. (If it’s Pep who wants him. I say this with no inside knowledge or ulterior motive but Pep has a year left and Pogba is apparently being offered a longer contract).

Don’t want him anywhere near the club. His lazy attitude won’t magically be fixed just by joining us. He was a talented player but he sat on his laurels instead of working hard to maximise his talent.
Not sure he has a lazy attitude. His style of play is just different from the likes of Bernardo. In a good team he is a great player but at the rags he was expected to do everything. Not sure I want him but I think he’d flourish under Pep

I’ve heard the same as Tolmie on this this morning (from a separate source) so it is in the offing it seems. We’re not his only offer though so not a given he’ll end up at City, but it’s not just speculation from journalists.
Oh Christ. Genuinely concerned now. He’d be a terrible acquisition for so many reasons. The antithesis of what we need this summer.

If he's being forced upon Pep, then it would be a fucking wank signing; if Pep is really keen and is pushing for his signature, then I'll live with it, even if I think he's a busted flush (because in the grand scheme of football and football transfers, I know fuck all).
I don’t think Pep gets signings forced on him tbh.

Why would the club force any player on Pep. Never. If a player comes to our club it’s because Pep wants him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.