Paul Pogba

Status
Not open for further replies.
If pg wants him then we will have to suck it up & accept his decision regardless of him being a rag or him some eyes a lazy player.
He was ok for Juve & playing for France ,just must find it hard to play for an average team in the meccano stadium .

He’s got Paris wrote all over him luckily.
Suits both parties, just plain lazy…
The only way I’d ever consider him is if he declared out and out hatred of all things Manu and said he wants to play for us for free to prove himself to the world…

If Pep and his team want him then fine, I back everything they do. Its his injury record thats most concerning, 16, 25, and 20 league games in the last 3 years is poor, he seamed to peak about 4 years ago.

I heard this on the radio early this morning when half asleep. It jolted me awake to check if the date was April 1st.

So, discussed this with my son, question is what is Pogba’s best position where he did look world class. that was on the left of a midfield 3. If we we were thinking of playing a 4132 with Alvarez and Haaland up front it could work, though we’d need an overlapping left back. Something like Pogba KDB Bernardo.
That said even if we were doing that then Grealish and Foden would also fit that 3 . So final verdict can’t see this, as can’t see where he fits.

Forget for a minute who he plays for and the shitshow of a club they are recently at ruining talented players and look at what ge brings when he plays for france and away from the nimties.

He is still a decent player who is at an age where he could regain the form and consistency he had at Juve and for france.

If he came I wouldn't be opposted to it, if he didn't I wouldn't care that we never got him.

Lets be honest the rags have managed to ruin promising talent for the last decade, Di Maria, Mkhitaryan, Depay, Martial, rashford, pogba etc. All these players were well sought after and expected to be top class, went to the rags and turned to shit.

I wonder if Pep is hoping to make him a deep lying CM to replace ferdy or as said by others he plays best on the left of a midfield 3 and if it is the latter it would worry me bernys itch to go home has started scratching again

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.