Liverpool Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Met a few mates for a couple of beers yesterday , one of them being a dipper brought along a mate of his , also a dipper . So a few beers in we inevitably get talking football . Three of us are ST holders so he and his mate started with the full city bingo repertoire , this went on for a while till one of us asked them , have you both ever been to a game at Klanfield . “ No ” came the reply but one said I’ve supported them since I was 12 and the other came back with “ I’ve touched the Shankley gates " , I kid you not . Now these are almost 50 year old blokes . Told them they have no right to have a conversation about football
This is my surprised face.

Met a few mates for a couple of beers yesterday , one of them being a dipper brought along a mate of his , also a dipper . So a few beers in we inevitably get talking football . Three of us are ST holders so he and his mate started with the full city bingo repertoire , this went on for a while till one of us asked them , have you both ever been to a game at Klanfield . “ No ” came the reply but one said I’ve supported them since I was 12 and the other came back with “ I’ve touched the Shankley gates " , I kid you not . Now these are almost 50 year old blokes . Told them they have no right to have a conversation about football
I’ve never met a modest one. They’re a special breed. Which is biographical shorthand for ‘cunts’.

I’ve never met a modest one. They’re a special breed. Which is biographical shorthand for ‘cunts’.

I was at a wedding yesterday and one of them came out with Pep has won nothing with City. Three league titles in 6 years, the so called most decorated football club in English football and mentality monsters have achieved 3 league titles in 34 years. They have some weird blind spot that winning the domestic title means nothing, probably because they ain’t very good at competing over 38 games a season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.