Newcastle (H) - Sun 8th May, 16:30 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s a must win, I can’t see the dippers dropping anymore points. Spurs was always going to be the best team to stop the dippers in their stride. Spurs defenders were magnificent against a relentless attack today. We need to be perfect till the end of the season.
Correct and I was impressed with the Spurs defence. It has to be a win today. Then 3 to go and 2 wins and a draw would be enough.
Got to hope Leeds and Everton win and then saints may need something against Liverpool

No fucking about today City - just get the win

When we get to 89 minutes, make sure we have a 2 goal lead!

C'mon you Blues.

Might need a three goal lead

It's black humour, but I like it. ;-)
Still asking myself how the fuck did that happen, to be honest? It'll take me a while to get over it.

Liverpool drawing has made me more nervous about today. Weird I know. Tense as fuck.
Same, I think before we knew nothing but a win would do which is easier to process.

Now there’s a variable where we know we still should just aim for 4 wins but we also know it’s not a catastrophe if we do drop points.

Hopefully the players just have the same focus as before.

It's black humour, but I like it. ;-)
Still asking myself how the fuck did that happen, to be honest? It'll take me a while to get over it.
You and nearly every other Blue, it was a freak result, margins, Jack’s clearance off the line, rebound falling kindly, their second where Laporte is about to head it out and it deflects perfectly on to Rodrygo’s napper, then Dias tackle that was deemed a penalty with so little in it. I went to bed Wednesday night thinking I couldn’t feel worse in the mornings, I did. Not had the radio on since, just me, my music and driving with no intention of listening to anything sport wise.

Buzzing after last night though, let’s hope we pummel the Geordies and make the Dippers weep like babies.

In the past I've always wanted to win the premiership far more than the chumps League but recently the champions League has seemed much more important. I've suddenly realised that its because I'm sick of the press and other teams fans going on and on about the fact we've never won it. The champions League has always been shit and UEFA is correupt. It's the premier league that really matters every single season. Come on you Blues!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.