Newcastle (H) - Sun 8th May, 16:30 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
There's absolutely no way he wants to lose. Firstly because, you can say what you like about him, he is a competitor through and through. Secondly because to beat his old club will prove a point to them. Villa will be up for it, too. I still think they'll lose, though.
Yeah, this is the thing. You watch his interviews and he's a winner. He wins and it's a marker down. Like you say though, I think they'll lose, but not because they've been sent out to do so - simply because Liverpool are better.

Not sure if you watched his press conference, that’s a man who is driven and passionate.
Yes listened..and perfect response your right. Perspective..especially as a player he has got to a euro cup final and played in the winning team. We cant forget that ...he knows what it takes and the margins ...great press conferenc pep..cheers mate big shout for tge lads today

There's absolutely no way he wants to lose. Firstly because, you can say what you like about him, he is a competitor through and through. Secondly because to beat his old club will prove a point to them. Villa will be up for it, too. I still think they'll lose, though.
Plus with Klipperty’s contract extension Slippy G ain’t getting that job anytime soon, unless, please God, the Dippers fail miserably on the back off Asthma drugs being banned.

Yeah, this is the thing. You watch his interviews and he's a winner. He wins and it's a marker down. Like you say though, I think they'll lose, but not because they've been sent out to do so - simply because Liverpool are better.
Hes won it as a player too...huge factor in being a winner...pep knows because he has walked in the players boots and some

Anyone have a links to a stream for the game, since HESGOAL stopped PL games i can't find anything.

I don't like how some fans are thinking we are going to win by 3 or 4 goals and assuming this is a forgone conclusion. Newcastle are bang in form with 5 wins out of the last 6 and that was a narrow defeat to the dippers. They have had a full week's rest and have nothing to lose today, Eddie Howe has them playing some good football and they have the tools needed to cause us a lot of problems.

A number of our players look to be understandably very tired at the moment and carrying knocks.

I would like to see us come out and be at their throats from the first minute but I just can't see it.

I'd take a scrappy 1:0 win now.

Will we be flashing wallets and fake notes at them today. I still laugh at the Hull away game 1000's of them with wallets out and counting notes LOL.
KEEP THE FAITH
We're going to smash these today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.