Newcastle (H) - Sun 8th May, 16:30 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Must win with the next 2 games away. Win this & pressure on Liverpool away to villa will be huge.

cmon city

Nothing’s really changed for me either, bit of wiggle room, but that’s it, we’ll get no favours off of Gerrard, yet the cult definitely will, I don’t buy this “he’s a professional” line, we’ve seen over the years how easily he is influenced by the cult and the people connected to it, and it would put a HUGE question mark on any future appointment, we know how they hold a grudge don’t we, then there’s Wolves and Coady, who’ll have them up for it as if he’s playing for the dippers himself.

let’s just go at it as four cup finals, simple as for me.
How long do you think slippy would survive if as you suggest he throws the points into the dippers laps. Villa will probably get beaten on Tuesday because they are an inferior side not because their manager used to be a Clanfield idol and turns his back on the game.

How long do you think slippy would survive if as you suggest he throws the points into the dippers laps. Villa will probably get beaten on Tuesday because they are an inferior side not because their manager used to be a Clanfield idol and turns his back on the game.
Yes, they likely will, but let’s wait and see the difference in attitude, work-rate, score-line etc, and survive ? It’s one game, and he won’t be judged on that.

The media’s/red tops 2 most hated clubs play today. We need to stick together geordies. You may have been condescending pricks before the takeover but now you are in the same boat as us so grab a paddle.

We need points and you will stand aside. I want to see dodgy goalkeeping, no press, and maybe an own goal or a pen. If you ever get the chance to win something in the future, we will reciprocate in kind.

let’s go blues. We got this.

There's absolutely no way he wants to lose. Firstly because, you can say what you like about him, he is a competitor through and through. Secondly because to beat his old club will prove a point to them. Villa will be up for it, too. I still think they'll lose, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.