Liverpool Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
QUOTE="FightLikeAGirl, post: 14859044, member: 84262"]
There’s a hilarious Thread on Mumsnet by a woman who’s dating a kopite who threw a hissy fit at her for not being arsed about the draw and not getting why he’s upset about it. She hates football. Cue other Liverpool fans whining about how drawing with Spurs is a TERRIBLE THING even though they’re in two finals and City haven’t played. The entitlement.

I mean, we’re in 18th so not feeling much sympathy.
[/QUOTE]
If you escape relegation you will go mental. It's like winning a cup. All that pressure gets released, if the victims only win a carabao cup after being so close to other silverware they will be so defeated. Its a weird world

Watched the game last night. Nerve shredder. Well done Spurs.

Can’t remember who the commentator was, but in a true commentator tradition at Anfield, he proclaimed (with pleasure) Liverpool fans and the KOP are ‘sucking the ball into the back of the net’.

Along with the continual camera shots of Liverpool fans and the KOP during the match.

Is there any other PL fan base at home that get’s so much TV exposure before and during the match like the Coach Wreckers get at Anfield?

I was at a wedding yesterday and one of them came out with Pep has won nothing with City. Three league titles in 6 years, the so called most decorated football club in English football and mentality monsters have achieved 3 league titles in 34 years. They have some weird blind spot that winning the domestic title means nothing, probably because they ain’t very good at competing over 38 games a season.
Again, I'd say I'm surprised but these are people who think Everton have only won one trophy in our entire career, that 1995 FA Cup against the rags, and who is Harry Catterick or Howard Kendall we just don't know.

I've met a lot of City fans in my time, but the dumbest blues I've ever met are f**king Einsteins compared to Dumb and Dumber......

And there you have.

The reason why football fans in general hate Liverpool fans.

Another clueless, thick as f*ck, plastic, glory hunting, Liverpool fan from Ireland. Along with the ‘calm down’ Scouser on the mic.

Deary me!

Yep I was thinking that last night when Klopp was twitching his way through his interview. Media darling shows his true colours the minute they don’t get their own way.
I don't think the deranged cheerleader even knows his own true colours, he just seems to go with popular opinion all the time. Arse-licking whoever is paying his wages. If he quit tomorrow and took over at another club he'd spend all his time playing up to their crowd. Whoever pays the piper and all that.

Met a few mates for a couple of beers yesterday , one of them being a dipper brought along a mate of his , also a dipper . So a few beers in we inevitably get talking football . Three of us are ST holders so he and his mate started with the full city bingo repertoire , this went on for a while till one of us asked them , have you both ever been to a game at Klanfield . “ No ” came the reply but one said I’ve supported them since I was 12 and the other came back with “ I’ve touched the Shankley gates " , I kid you not . Now these are almost 50 year old blokes . Told them they have no right to have a conversation about football
Is touching the skankey gates a euphemism?!

Klopp's one of the worst cheats in football, every one of their failures is like an extra trophy for us as far as I'm concerned.
Arsene Wenger would probably agree and take that
There’s a hilarious Thread on Mumsnet by a woman who’s dating a kopite who threw a hissy fit at her for not being arsed about the draw and not getting why he’s upset about it. She hates football. Cue other Liverpool fans whining about how drawing with Spurs is a TERRIBLE THING even though they’re in two finals and City haven’t played. The entitlement.

I mean, we’re in 18th so not feeling much sympathy.
Mumsnet I must admit is an occasional guilty pleasure as some quality posts. The "Classic" thread about "Yonis Massage" was excellent.

...And now onto yesterday. Pretty much as I feared/predicted. Thought Spurs were pretty good, worked damn hard, executed Conte's game plan well and challenged us to break them down. Something that we clearly failed to do. Plenty of shots etc but Lloris wasn't worked that hard I thought. Slow it down, break up the play, catch us on the break. I do like Son as a player...although not as much after yesterday.

Contrary to all the bullshit media talk of the quad, it was always and remains in your hands and yesterday doesn't change that, it just gives you a little leeway.

Only takes 2 more lacklustre performances and it will be looking back at only the Carabao Cup! Still, onwards we go and there is still hope (just a little less).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.