Liverpool Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you escape relegation you will go mental. It's like winning a cup. All that pressure gets released, if the victims only win a carabao cup after being so close to other silverware they will be so defeated. Its a weird world
Been there, done that. I was at the last game of the season in 1998 and the relief when Bolton went down instead of us was palpable. And this was pre-social media so we had to rely on a few people in the crowd with transistor radios.

Again, I'd say I'm surprised but these are people who think Everton have only won one trophy in our entire career, that 1995 FA Cup against the rags, and who is Harry Catterick or Howard Kendall we just don't know.
And Everton would probably have added a few more trophies if a certain homicidal fanbase didn’t shame the game and get everyone else kicked out of Europe because of their own feral nature

Watched the game last night. Nerve shredder. Well done Spurs.

Can’t remember who the commentator was, but in a true commentator tradition at Anfield, he proclaimed (with pleasure) Liverpool fans and the KOP are ‘sucking the ball into the back of the net’.

Along with the continual camera shots of Liverpool fans and the KOP during the match.

Is there any other PL fan base at home that get’s so much TV exposure before and during the match like the Coach Wreckers get at Anfield?
The crowd was very quiet in the last 10 minutes and you could hear all the players shouting.

I've met a lot of City fans in my time, but the dumbest blues I've ever met are f**king Einsteins compared to Dumb and Dumber......

I lasted a few seconds, so no idea what they were discussing… the screeching accent of the interviewer was too much for my ears in the morning, or anytime of day Infact.

Apologies to any of our Evertonians on here, but jeez.

The crowd was very quiet in the last 10 minutes and you could hear all the players shouting.
Imagine being in the commentator's box with Spitty, it would be like continuous, high-pitched feedback from a Marshall amp and a mic'ed up 4x12 at a rock concert.

How could anyone voluntarily spend time with such a narrow-minded čunt?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.