Liverpool Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get at them as in attack,and they succumb,it's just not many have done this,apart from us twice,Villareal for 45 mins and a bit from Spurs last night.

They say that Van Dijk best ever,fuck me,he is a put it in row Z merchant,every time he's under the cosh,or a big hoof upfield.

Like i say a lack of teams having a go at them is why they are were they are in the league.you watch Wolves and Villa performances to come versus us both before end of season.There will be a huge difference.

But because we are who we are,we will overcome,because quite simply we are the better team.

I will stay with what I've told all the Liverpool fans I know,Carabao Cup is going to be their only success this season,what a great effort,cunts.

Just upto Chelsea and Madrid to do their jobs,and we will look after the league.Dead easy

If this was happening at any other club (especially ours) the media wouldn’t let it drop. Instead it’s been swept under the carpet, surprise fucking surprise.
That's exactly what I thought. That tells it's own story. Same with the investigation the F.A spoke about after CAS. It never materialised. I wonder why that might be?

Watched the game last night. Nerve shredder. Well done Spurs.

Can’t remember who the commentator was, but in a true commentator tradition at Anfield, he proclaimed (with pleasure) Liverpool fans and the KOP are ‘sucking the ball into the back of the net’.

Along with the continual camera shots of Liverpool fans and the KOP during the match.

Is there any other PL fan base at home that get’s so much TV exposure before and during the match like the Coach Wreckers get at Anfield?

The only thing they were sucking were each other’s sweaty flaccid scouse knobs.

Watched the game last night. Nerve shredder. Well done Spurs.

Can’t remember who the commentator was, but in a true commentator tradition at Anfield, he proclaimed (with pleasure) Liverpool fans and the KOP are ‘sucking the ball into the back of the net’.

Along with the continual camera shots of Liverpool fans and the KOP during the match.

Is there any other PL fan base at home that get’s so much TV exposure before and during the match like the Coach Wreckers get at Anfield?

I must say a little sick came up into my mouth at the moment.

But, I thought it was Glenn Hoddle that said it, so not sure he was that filled with pleasure?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.