Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
No football analysis just a sort of childish fan banter. The programe aftermath was just totally moronic. Carragher whinging that he would rather win the CL than the PL. Just mindless comments from him and Redknapp. The channel has really hit the gutter.
Just small time bollocks to say winning the CL is bigger than winning the league.

Sky need balance. Spitty and Shit Tash are just a couple of fan boys.

Don't actually mind Clinton Morrison too much , he's quite enthusiastic ,and I dont think I've really heard him jump on the 'anti City bandwagon' too much.
Old Clinton isn't really the brightest of pundits is he though (as proved above by lack of quite basic research) not really a Pat Nevin or Nedum Onuoha is he!!
dont fink es got a lot of abiliiy. !

Managed 10 minutes of 606 on 5Live on the drive home before I had to switch it off. I reckon Chris Sutton’s thick enough to work for Talkshite. Providing he’s got a criminal conviction of course.
Him and Savage acting like schoolboys trying to constantly trip each other up....one says black the other automatically says white. BBC should fuck both of them off pronto.

Have to agree. Now was not the time for Pep to state the obvious about the media. The media pack of wolves are already tearing Pep apart about his comments. Pep should have saved his comments until the end of the season after City have won the title.

Don't think it's the case with everyone. Neutral football fans want City to win the title, not Liverpool. Pep has got that wrong.

Think the result and post match emotions got to Pep.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.