Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
That Tweet you quote from The Athletic is a bit cringeworthy when one considers the risibly partisan, shameless, supine brownnosing that The Athletic's Liverpool coverage consists of. They absolutely typify what Pep's talking about and in trying to take the moral high ground, gaslighting us is (as you say) exactly what they're trying to do.

Meanwhile, I don't know if anyone saw this, but I was entertained this morning by the fact that one of the talentless LFC media cheerleaders was obviously a bit riled by Pep's comments. Nonetheless, I'm grateful to Maddock for more or less making Pep's point for him:

Who's this nobody??

And still there are dicks on here who stand up for Lee, the pathetic little cretin gaslighting the City fanbase
He burned his bridges a long time ago with City fans. If he honestly believes there is not a difference in the way Liverpool are covered in the mainstream meda compared to other clubs then he is more stupid than he looks. And it's not just City either. Just watch the build up to the FA Cup final. Chelsea will be the bad guys and most articles will be favourable to Liverpool and their fanbase. I wonder if the BBC will have the players wait in reverence in the tunnel while they play You'll Never Walk Alone like they did in the semi-final. These broadcasters must think football fans are thick. This bias is being played out in plain sight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.