Liverpool Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
We all know who the real cheats are!

But just like Heysel, the coach attack, Liverpool failing FFP, etc, Liverpool fans (inc RAWK) have erased these incidents and won’t mention them, never mind discuss them openly.

6-C0043-C6-E2-B0-4548-9179-2-DE34175-A9-C6.jpg

I bet even the computers they used to do it were robbed from Curry’s.

Look at the man's trophy count compared to the likes of Pep, Mourinho, Ferguson, Paisley, even Wenger, and yet they talk like he's one of the all-time greats. They also talk like his achievements are along the lines of Brian Clough, taking plucky underdogs (yet simultaneously the most successful team in English history) from the doldrums to Champions League glory, when in fact he's turned a top 4-6 team and occasional title challenger into a regular title challenger (and slightly less regular title winner).

I think Klopp is a fantastic manager, but listening to them, it's like he's Shankly, Paisley and Dalglish all rolled into the one set of teeth.
I also find it astonishing how easily they've forgotten the work that Brendan Rodgers put in. Let's not forget that he had Liverpool challenging for the league title far quicker than Klopp did. They also laud Klopp for the "Coutinho money", yet he was signed on Rodgers' watch for just £8 million and it was he who helped turn him into such a saleable asset. It only went pear-shaped for Rodgers because they sold Suarez and Sterling and didn't adequately replace either of them until after Rodgers was sacked, meaning Klopp was the beneficiary.

Thank you for the warm and generous welcome, now I am pushing it by posting again.

No particular order things we hate about Liverpool players:

John Aldridge for ruffling Brian Laws hair after they scored in the replay of Hillsborough, what a and still is a turd.

Sourness( chocolate biscuit ) one match at the City Ground grabbed John Mc Govern by the throat,because JM had nicked the ball off him all night. He made sure Kenny Burns was nowhere near….Kenny got him later.

Thompson who still complains about our penalty in in League cup replay, we all know it was outside the box, who gives a f… we beat you.

Dalglisch moaning at the end of the European cup tie when we made it 2-0.

Their fans who seem to forget we were at Hillsborough and have eradicated Heysel from their memories, cost us more European memories as well as many others.

Coming back from the Ajax tie four of us stopped at a bar in Bruges, the owner at first thought we were Liverpool fans and wouldn’t let us in. His bar had been trashed twice by them, when he saw the Forest scarves we got in and had a great hour and a bit with him.

We as fans were certainly not angels at home( in fact the opposite on many occasions) but we never caused any trouble abroad. Even managed to teach the Real Madrid fans how to pronounce wanker properly so they could chant with us at Keegan.

A lot of history unfortunately, just the cup this year as a recent memory when we could not get over how plastic their fans had become.

Enough of my ramblings, like you lot I love my club it has provided me with so much joy over the 58 years I have been going and a lot more heartache before and after BC. I have told my wife not to talk to me until after the play offs second leg and if we get to the final not until after then, the nerves do not make for good communication.

if you get a chance have a look at the thread on our forum about the demise of Wayne Rooneys D…. C….. it is comedy gold. Even have a go at getting on the list!

Fingers and everything crossed that we will see you at the WFCG next season( in the PL)it is a brilliant stadium to watch football in and the atmosphere this season has been one of the best I have ever known. We have a group of fans called the Forza Garibaldi who do brilliant displays.

Wishing Villa all the best for tonight and you all for the rest of the season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.