The team are focused and professional
Definitely going to be 4/5 and the scousers know it

.....Ederson
Cancelo...fernandinho...laporte...zinchenko
..............Rodri
Debruyne.............silva
mahrez................foden
.............Grealish
With so many injury at the back. Hope this will be good enough. We are a bit short at he back. Ake is not that fit either.

Did we expect to put 4 past Leeds - NO. Did we expect to put 5 past NU - NO. Do we expect to at least beat Wolves - YES. Calm down everyone.
I was calm with real madrid away. See what ahappened.
When ever i am relaxed bad things happen, whenever i am tensed/afraid not bad happens....

I wondered that, too. Rúben or John Stones to make a miracle recovery? (Don't think Kyle will be back, and he probably shouldn't be – let him rest and recover for next season). When you think that our hands-down go-to best pairing all last season was Stones and Dias, and we've been playing without them together for weeks and weeks, it's a bit of a miracle that we are where we are. Thankfully Aké's really come through this season. Laporte and Aké would be a decent pairing to see out the season.
I just don't quite trust Fern any more, I'm afraid, against someone genuinely fast. Although it was very interesting to see how Gundo handled that foot race with Maximin, who was visibly faster than him. Sheer skill to jockey him out of position towards the end of the race. That's how you do it.
Fern will get better protection playing centre back now than he did 19/20 Rodri is a vastly improved player in front of him.

Last edited:
I’m not even thinking about tomorrow. Is too stressful and I’m worried if fern is at the back. I’ve got some weird sneaky feeling that gerrard might get a point tonight and the dippers season is going to crumble. You can but dream

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.