Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Keep on saying what the Cult want to hear.

6-D4-FB95-C-821-E-42-B0-A5-B2-2-C4-E479-F1-FBA.jpg

As they say in France.....

Pisse bouillante

5-D3-A609-C-77-C6-4965-8-DE0-4-E98-E8133-DBC.jpg
That has to be a parody article surely. Wonder why recently the likes of Sancho, Magliar (when is his case going to be heard), Varane, PR37 signed for his beloved club. It wasn't to win trophies was it. What a cock, he would go to the opening of an envelope if he was paid. Must have mental health issues to act the way he does.

Evra is turning into the Utd version of John Aldridge / Collymore. Willing to say any old snide shit about City to pick up a small fee.

The small fee keeps his numerous Women happy.

I wonder how his ex-Wife us doing these days?

Probably much happier since splitting up with the Rat/Rag.

I’m not going to add to the clicks but from the headline I deduce that he believes that Pep recruits players he believes he can shape to his system, that there is little room for individuals in his team system and players quite like to paid whilst winning almost everything in sight. Also that the players and club are a bit disappointed at the Chumps Lge exit.

Give that man a Pulitzer. Winning category ‘the bleeding obvious. Author … a bitter, broken, inconsequential minor has been.’

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.