Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s started.

The excuses. The denials. The lies.

Jasper from Liverpool-USA.

50-EFE627-6-E06-4-F21-AB87-E93-B5-F1-A6-DDA.jpg

Jim White on Talksport saying we've got a steal and 'good for City' cos other clubs like Bayern were interested in him. Simon jordan also comparing Haaland deal to Sancho deal and saying it's a snip.

Knock me down with a feather!
Will anyone report in breathless slow and deliberate tones that we are getting a £180m player for half that amoun?

Jordan was trying for negative spin overall though, and managed to draw a comparison to the earlier 'rumour', a couple of weeks back, that Haaland was gonna be 600k pw nett (ie a million a week) - well he's the ONLY prick I ever heard suggesting that, so he's possibly in reverse, or at least applying brakes, to his own bullshit narrative and probable rumour-mongering...

Said if before the problem with Jordan is who he gets his info from it’s one eyed from the yank Owners the likes of Gill the scouse loving people at those clubs! He said he believes we cheated regarding ffp that tells me he is getting that from the people who hate us!

Said if before the problem with Jordan is who he gets his info from it’s one eyed from the yank Owners the likes of Gill the scouse loving people at those clubs! He said he believes we cheated regarding ffp that tells me he is getting that from the people who hate us!
His problem is about the ethnicity of our owner. What he says on radio is the tip of the iceberg

Last edited:
He'll be fucking with them in his next presser.

I can see Pep blowing smoke up their arses and commenting that Gerrard will be professional and not let his love of the club get in the way of his own managerial career.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.