City to host 93:20 anniversary fan event with members of 2011/12 title winning squad

Confirmed it’s at Mayfield depot

We look forward to welcoming you to the 93:20 Celebration Evening event. Please see below all the key information about the event held at Depot Mayfield.

HOW DO I ACCESS THE EVENT?

The event will be held at Depot Mayfield, 11 Baring Street, Manchester, M12PY.

Please note, re-admission is not allowed meaning you cannot exit and re-enter the event.

All supporters attending must be aged 18 or over. If you look under the age of 25, you will be asked to provide photo ID.

MOBILE TICKETING

All tickets for this event have been distributed as mobile tickets. Please ensure your individual mobile event ticket is downloaded into your smart phone wallet.

We encourage you to ensure your phone is charged before you set off. Your mobile ticket will be scanned on entry by our event staff.

WHAT CAN I EXPECT FROM THE EVENT?

Supporters can enter the event from 7pm, with the first segment of the show starting at 7:30pm. This is a largely standing event with limited seating available which will be available on a first come first served basis.

The event will be hosted by Natalie Pike and Danny Jackson and the key highlights include:

• Exclusive interviews with the 2011/12 squad players
  • Reliving the iconic 2011/12 season
  • Live DJ performance

WHAT SHALL I WEAR?

Please be aware this event is held in a warehouse style venue with concrete flooring, please wear suitable footwear. A cloakroom facility will be available on entry where you can store your items until the event has finished.

WILL THERE BE ANY PARKING?

There are a number of parking facilities available near Depot Mayfield which will be available on first-come-first-serve basis and can be pre-booked using the following link: www.justpark.com. These are located on Buxton Street and Travis Street where there is accessible parking available. We recommend you plan your journey ahead.

Alternatively, supporters can park in the Blue Car Park at the Etihad Stadium for free and use the Metrolink to travel to Depot Mayfield, just a short walk from Manchester Piccadilly Station. You must show your mobile ticket on entry to Blue Car Park to gain access.

CAN I BRING MY BAG?

Large bags will not be permitted. This includes backpacks, holdalls, rucksacks, luggage or other similar items. No oversized bags will be allowed. Small bags not exceeding A4 size (12”x8”x3”) will be accepted. If you must bring a bag to the event that exceeds the allowance, a cloakroom facility will be in place where you can store your items until the event has finished. Please note, Manchester City does not take any responsibility for any loss or damage of personal items left in the cloakroom. Keep your ticket with you at all times.

WHAT ARE THE PROHIBITED ITEMS?

• Illegal substances • Glass bottles including perfumes • Airhorns • Portable chargers • Bottles & cans • Pyrotechnics, flares & fireworks • Food & drink • Large/golf umbrellas • Selfie sticks • Computer tablets • Professional cameras or recording devices • Flags, flag poles or banners • Baby buggies or prams

SMOKING

Smoking is not permitted anywhere inside Depot Mayfield. The use of electronic cigarettes is also prohibited. Anyone caught smoking or using electronic cigarettes risks being ejected from the venue. There will be a designated smoking area outside of the venue.

ACCESSIBILITY

We strive to host inclusive, accessible events that enable all supporters to engage fully. If you have an access need we encourage you to complete the form in the below link by 9.00am on Monday 9th May so we can endeavour to cater accordingly. If filling in the online form is not accessible to you, you can instead email access@mancity.com or call +44 (0)161 444 1894.

Accessibility Form

Supporters with access needs will be able to enter the event via a dedicated queuing lane, the event space will be clearly signposted, and accessible facilities including toilets, a quiet space and a dedicated viewing platform will be available.

If you do not have a specific access requirement but you are concerned about attending an event with limited seating availability, please contact Supporter Services at mancity@mancity.com.

FOOD AND DRINK

Supporters will be given a voucher as they enter Depot Mayfield and will be able to redeem their voucher for one soft or alcoholic drink.

Food and Drink will be available throughout the evening.

Depot Mayfield is a cashless venue and only accepts card payments.

Please note, food will not be available to be purchased from Freight Island which is the neighbouring venue and separate to Depot Mayfield.

Confirmed it’s at Mayfield depot

We look forward to welcoming you to the 93:20 Celebration Evening event. Please see below all the key information about the event held at Depot Mayfield.

HOW DO I ACCESS THE EVENT?

The event will be held at Depot Mayfield, 11 Baring Street, Manchester, M12PY.

Please note, re-admission is not allowed meaning you cannot exit and re-enter the event.

All supporters attending must be aged 18 or over. If you look under the age of 25, you will be asked to provide photo ID.

MOBILE TICKETING

All tickets for this event have been distributed as mobile tickets. Please ensure your individual mobile event ticket is downloaded into your smart phone wallet.

We encourage you to ensure your phone is charged before you set off. Your mobile ticket will be scanned on entry by our event staff.

WHAT CAN I EXPECT FROM THE EVENT?

Supporters can enter the event from 7pm, with the first segment of the show starting at 7:30pm. This is a largely standing event with limited seating available which will be available on a first come first served basis.

The event will be hosted by Natalie Pike and Danny Jackson and the key highlights include:

• Exclusive interviews with the 2011/12 squad players
  • Reliving the iconic 2011/12 season
  • Live DJ performance

WHAT SHALL I WEAR?

Please be aware this event is held in a warehouse style venue with concrete flooring, please wear suitable footwear. A cloakroom facility will be available on entry where you can store your items until the event has finished.

WILL THERE BE ANY PARKING?

There are a number of parking facilities available near Depot Mayfield which will be available on first-come-first-serve basis and can be pre-booked using the following link: www.justpark.com. These are located on Buxton Street and Travis Street where there is accessible parking available. We recommend you plan your journey ahead.

Alternatively, supporters can park in the Blue Car Park at the Etihad Stadium for free and use the Metrolink to travel to Depot Mayfield, just a short walk from Manchester Piccadilly Station. You must show your mobile ticket on entry to Blue Car Park to gain access.

CAN I BRING MY BAG?

Large bags will not be permitted. This includes backpacks, holdalls, rucksacks, luggage or other similar items. No oversized bags will be allowed. Small bags not exceeding A4 size (12”x8”x3”) will be accepted. If you must bring a bag to the event that exceeds the allowance, a cloakroom facility will be in place where you can store your items until the event has finished. Please note, Manchester City does not take any responsibility for any loss or damage of personal items left in the cloakroom. Keep your ticket with you at all times.

WHAT ARE THE PROHIBITED ITEMS?

• Illegal substances • Glass bottles including perfumes • Airhorns • Portable chargers • Bottles & cans • Pyrotechnics, flares & fireworks • Food & drink • Large/golf umbrellas • Selfie sticks • Computer tablets • Professional cameras or recording devices • Flags, flag poles or banners • Baby buggies or prams

SMOKING

Smoking is not permitted anywhere inside Depot Mayfield. The use of electronic cigarettes is also prohibited. Anyone caught smoking or using electronic cigarettes risks being ejected from the venue. There will be a designated smoking area outside of the venue.

ACCESSIBILITY

We strive to host inclusive, accessible events that enable all supporters to engage fully. If you have an access need we encourage you to complete the form in the below link by 9.00am on Monday 9th May so we can endeavour to cater accordingly. If filling in the online form is not accessible to you, you can instead email access@mancity.com or call +44 (0)161 444 1894.

Accessibility Form

Supporters with access needs will be able to enter the event via a dedicated queuing lane, the event space will be clearly signposted, and accessible facilities including toilets, a quiet space and a dedicated viewing platform will be available.

If you do not have a specific access requirement but you are concerned about attending an event with limited seating availability, please contact Supporter Services at mancity@mancity.com.

FOOD AND DRINK

Supporters will be given a voucher as they enter Depot Mayfield and will be able to redeem their voucher for one soft or alcoholic drink.

Food and Drink will be available throughout the evening.

Depot Mayfield is a cashless venue and only accepts card payments.

Please note, food will not be available to be purchased from Freight Island which is the neighbouring venue and separate to Depot Mayfield.
Would have preferred it to be at the academy stadium tbh.

Anyone know if you can return tickets for this? Have 2 and can't go now, seems a shame if there is a reserve list but I can't see anything on it

Anyone know if you can return tickets for this? Have 2 and can't go now, seems a shame if there is a reserve list but I can't see anything on it
At the end of the email...

I CAN NO LONGER ATTEND

If you can no longer attend the event, please let a member of the Supporter Services team know and your ticket will be reallocated in the ballot.

Phone: +44 (0)161 444 1894

Email: mancity@mancity.com

Hi, I’ve sent you private dm. If you’re unable to go, I would absolutely love to buy them of you

So, who's going to this and what are we expecting...

I know they have released very minimal info.

What is parking like around Depot Mayfield?

Is Aguero going to be there?

what other squad members are going to be there?

I am travelling 3 and a half hours for this and leaving work early. The least I want is a picture with Sergio!

Cheers

So, who's going to this and what are we expecting...

I know they have released very minimal info.

What is parking like around Depot Mayfield?

Is Aguero going to be there?

what other squad members are going to be there?

I am travelling 3 and a half hours for this and leaving work early. The least I want is a picture with Sergio!

Cheers
I’m in a similar position. Feel privileged to have got a ticket and hope it might be a one off special event (Haaland and Aguero handing out new 93:20 shirts as we walk in maybe ; ) ? ) but equally it could just be a glorified City Square experience. So hard to judge I feel I’ll have to go in case it turns out to be a real special night.

I’m in a similar position. Feel privileged to have got a ticket and hope it might be a one off special event (Haaland and Aguero handing out new 93:20 shirts as we walk in maybe ; ) ? ) but equally it could just be a glorified City Square experience. So hard to judge I feel I’ll have to go in case it turns out to be a real special night.
If I drive 3 and a half hours and it’s just fanzone Danny and Natalie Pike talking and showing us replays of that season on a big screen I will be a tad annoyed.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.