It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

To be serious for the second Pogba doing a u-turn could be up there. And tront would boil their piss but would be useless in our system
I disagree. TAA is similar to Cancelo. Not great defensively, but very good going forwards. I’m not sure we could play both in the same side, unless we go full out Keegan ball and plan to win most games 9-7.

It’s about time we started throwing our weight around. The last 10+ years we have won a ton of trophies and grown into a dominant football club. Just because the media don’t want to acknowledge it doesn’t mean it didn’t happen.

Little City is not so small anymore.

We are so lucky blues.

I've been waiting 10 years for us to go into the market and buy what is needed to truly capitalise on our position.

I've been waiting 10 years for us to go into the market and buy what is needed to truly capitalise on our position.
The wait is over mate. The scary part is that we are only going to get stronger. The club grew by buying under the radar players to some extent. Now the shackles are coming off. Started with Jack. This is why the reds are afraid. We won’t stop.

Mane would be a left field guess. He's in the same situation as Salah

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.