Liverpool Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
What I love about the Haaland transfer is that whether the media love us or hate us (definitely the latter), they still say that Haaland will “want to come to city to play for Guardiola”. You’ll hear that from Neville, Carragher whoever.

Sadly for them “to play for Klopp” is not as big a draw. You hardly hear it, and if you did, you’d double-take slightly. Not a surprise really, and that tells you all you need to know.

Well, good luck for the next two weeks in any case.

I'll be rooting for Chelsea on Saturday. Let's hope they're less shit than they were against us.
A Chelsea and a Southampton win/draw will do me just fine. ; )
I plan on watching the last game of the season with my old Mum at a pub and my nerves will be shot if we need a result.

I thought Villa were crap in their MF for large parts tonight
They had 2 good chances to equalise and fluffed them
Aaargh!

What I love about the Haaland transfer is that whether the media love us or hate us (definitely the latter), they still say that Haaland will “want to come to city to play for Guardiola”. You’ll hear that from Neville, Carragher whoever.

Sadly for them “to play for Klopp” is not as big a draw. You hardly hear it, and if you did, you’d double-take slightly. Not a surprise really, and that tells you all you need to know.

That's not true. ;-)

VVD wanted to play for Klopp. But before he agreed, he wanted a free ride on the Big One at Blackpool Pleasure Beach.

Klopps entire thing is to just whip players up to a level where they work like crazy things (maybe medically enhanced) it lasts for a while. At Dormund it blew up big style because he literally burned the same squad of about 15 players. Liverpool have lasted longer because he's cycled through more players but eventually it will add up and I fully expect a big implosion at some point. There are quite a few aging players in that group and I don't see the moneyball men ponying up the cash to replace them so this lot are going to get absolutely flogged over the next couple of seasons.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.