Liverpool Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Klopps entire thing is to just whip players up to a level where they work like crazy things (maybe medically enhanced) it lasts for a while. At Dormund it blew up big style because he literally burned the same squad of about 15 players. Liverpool have lasted longer because he's cycled through more players but eventually it will add up and I fully expect a big implosion at some point. There are quite a few aging players in that group and I don't see the moneyball men ponying up the cash to replace them so this lot are going to get absolutely flogged over the next couple of seasons.
Klopp is an incredible man motivator and manager, get real.

What they do this season and in the next few will push us to the next level, that is what we want.

Competition makes you better, keeps complacency away.

And the most important thing of all, that incredible competition from Klopp will keep Pep at our club.

Klopp is an incredible man motivator and manager, get real.

What they do this season and in the next few will push us to the next level, that is what we want.

Competition makes you better, keeps complacency away.

And the most important thing of all, that incredible competition from Klopp will keep Pep at our club.
Klopp needs to manage a team where he is under constant pressure to win things before he can be called an incredible manager.

At Dortmund and Liverpool he doesn't experience that, he's always been the underdog and their fans accept that.

Klopp needs to manage a team where he is under constant pressure to win things before he can be called an incredible manager.

At Dortmund and Liverpool he doesn't experience that, he's always been the underdog and their fans accept that.
Stop it, the guy is exceptional, end of story.

Liverpool aren't under pressure to win things? Try telling the to Brenda Rodgers, Sounness , and Hodgson.

Liverpool did not win a title for 30 years, Klopp was under huge pressure to change that.

Stop it, the guy is exceptional, end of story.
What I've said is valid.

He's very good But exceptional? Not till he does it at a club where the demands are greater.

Last season, struggled to finish fourth and not winning a pot would have seen him sacked by the likes of Madrid.

Pep is exceptional, Klopp is not on his level yet.

What I've said is valid.

He's very good But exceptional? Not till he does it at a club where the demands are greater.

Last season, struggled to finish fourth and not winning a pot would have seen him sacked by the likes of Madrid.

Pep is exceptional, Klopp is not on his level yet.
They are both outstanding managers , by far the best of their generation.

Stop the obsession with Klopp and relish the challenge.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.