Bradford City thread

won our last 3 massive optimism going into next season ......... 18,234 for a league two game ........... let’s hope Hughes is the man to get us going and the signs are looking good indeed

I was just going to post my condolences to the Bradford city fans on the forum. Although I was only very young when this happened I do remember watching this on the news that night.
I actually watched some footage again the other week on YouTube and it’s just unfathomable how in the space of what six minutes you guys are watching a game of football and then watched this evolve.

Hope all you guys are well today and take the time to remember friends and loved ones regarding the most horrific of situations.

RIP 56. Bradford and Lincoln city fans who died.
Take care.

I was just going to post my condolences to the Bradford city fans on the forum. Although I was only very young when this happened I do remember watching this on the news that night.
I actually watched some footage again the other week on YouTube and it’s just unfathomable how in the space of what six minutes you guys are watching a game of football and then watched this evolve.

Hope all you guys are well today and take the time to remember friends and loved ones regarding the most horrific of situations.

Take care.
Same day as our Charlton promotion game iirc. Awful scenes, still remember it vividly, RIP

Take care.
The son, grandson and great grandson of one of the victims (Eric Hudson) are lifelong City fans. I have the privilege of sitting with Nick and his son at The Etihad It’s a disaster that should never have happened and it doesn’t get anywhere near the media recognition it deserves in comparison to others. It’s always good to see it remembered on this forum.

The son, grandson and great grandson of one of the victims (Eric Hudson) are lifelong City fans. I have the privilege of sitting with Nick and his son at The Etihad It’s a disaster that should never have happened and it doesn’t get anywhere near the media recognition it deserves in comparison to others. It’s always good to see it remembered on this forum.
A day of celebration and then it turned in to the most Horrific situation imaginable. I was quite stunned the other week when I was chatting to some work colleagues who are the same as age me and they had never heard of it. That’s a crying shame in itself. Everyone no matter if you’re not a football fan or not should know about the disaster and how Bradford as a city responded.

I wish nothing but the best for Bradford City and all that are associated with the club.

A day of celebration and then it turned in to the most Horrific situation imaginable. I was quite stunned the other week when I was chatting to some work colleagues who are the same as age me and they had never heard of it. That’s a crying shame in itself. Everyone no matter if you’re not a football fan or not should know about the disaster and how Bradford as a city responded.

I wish nothing but the best for Bradford City and all that are associated with the club.
We were in amongst them in their end for the Trevor Morley promotion game just a few years later, they sussed us straight away (loads of blues in there tbf) but they were sound in the main

I remember it like it was yesterday, at a mates house and it came on TV showing what had happened.

The video that is on YouTube with the timeclock on it, is used for health & safety training nowadays.

Watching that guy come out of the stand on fire as the police office "puts him out" is absolutely soul destroying.

A coach and his 2 sons who were all part of the grassroots team I am involved in died that day, and every season we have an award for the U10's (their age group at the time) that is in memory of them.

RIP 56

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.