Bradford City thread

Cheers for the kind words honestly some of you lot are as bad as your twat neighbours from Stretford such a shame really ............

So he didn’t sign the good players I listed above, but he signed the bad ones like RSC, Bridge and Tal Ben Haim?

OK.

I didn’t say that.

Maybe you should read my words again to see that I didn’t mention any players specifically - not even the ones that you‘ve chosen to list - so you can toddle off and have a pop at someone else instead eh?

Don’t really get the hatred for Hughesy unless you’re a 12 yr old trying to prove you hate the rags more than anyone else in the whole school. Even as a player he wasn’t an obvious **** like men of his era - whiteside mcgrath robson ince etc

Honourable man who did a decent job at City and bought some players who went on to be City greats. I wish him well.
He was a r** ****

My issue with Hughes was whenever we performed poorly especially with our less than stellar away record while at the club, stories would leak to the press and it was clear it was coming from his team. Pretty ambivalent to his career though now, but for some reason have always had something of a soft spot for Bradford, perhaps because of a few epic away trips there in the 80s

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.