Frenkie de Jong

Maybe it's true, but you would have to wonder why someone's going to United if City are interested.

Ten Hag is his former manager, sure, but Pep's going down as one of the greatest to ever coach the game, this City team is the best in the world and with Haaland arriving could become one of the best ever.

Are you really choosing the conference league, toxic dressing rooms, leaks, Rio and Keane losing their minds over that?
I don’t understand what you’re trying to say. Are you believing the information or doubting it? Isn’t it a coincidence that there was a reporter yesterday saying he heard United contacted Barcelona and heard he wasn’t interested in them and only in a club like us? Then the next day this is leaked. Connect the dots

nah since laporta is barcas president hes been tier 1,he was first one to broke torres to barca
He was one of the first to put forth a briefing, that’s all. The wording he’s using says it all

If a player chooses to join United over us, then they are not worth going for anyway. Wouldn’t believe those reports just yet, though — wait until more journalists are reporting it.

After this Haaland saga with the Spanish press it’s hard to believe them

No idea if he's worth the fuss - but fairly sure we've reached a stage whereby very few players if given a choice would choose to go to United over City. Which makes me believe if he's going to United he's probably not got a choice.

I have faith in the guys making our transfer decisions, after the Haaland announcement I'm pretty sure we'll get players in the positions we need and can be pretty relaxed heading into the transfer window.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.