Wolves (A) | Post Match Thread

I keep forgetting, is KDB left footed or right footed!?

Jesus will be back in and probably Mahrez against West Ham.
Who knows, Raz may keep his place and win the game for us. He does that too.

It shouldn’t be taboo to call out bad performances though, from whoever it is.

People called out Ederson for their goal when he couldn’t see the ball until it went through and deflected slightly off Zinchenko’s leg.

off topic - had to live in north Norfolk once. Hate the place. Backward sugar beet munchers mixed with royalist entitled hangers on. A strange, strange place. Add a gobby scouser to that cocktail and it’s my room 101.
On topic - what a performance, team, club, supporters at the ground. I salute you all. Beautiful.
Sounds like the Isle of Man, spent the weekend there once, full of wrong uns & scousers looking to escape their criminal past, all the women drank pints & had shoulders like an NFL player with pads on, highlight was a mass rendition of Niall Quinn’s disco pants led by Frank Sidebottom on the ferry home

Absolutely brilliant. To give that kind of display at this time of the season after the month we’ve had is a measure of this side. Hats off pep and the players to a man, none of them deserve anything but our absolute respect.

Who knows, Raz may keep his place and win the game for us. He does that too.

It shouldn’t be taboo to call out bad performances though, from whoever it is.

People called out Ederson for their goal when he couldn’t see the ball until it went through and deflected slightly off Zinchenko’s leg.
They’re not people
The correct word is idiots

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.